Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 03-09-2009, 19:16
L'avatar di Melly
Melly Melly non è connesso
Genbu Fan

Drama Master Best Reporter 
Predefinito Riferimento: Itazura na kiss - It Started with a Kiss

Originalmente inviato da kry92^^ Visualizza messaggio
ma qualcuno di voi sapeva che ci sarà una terza stagione di It Started With a Kiss??
io ora l'ho letto sulla pagina di wikipedia di Ariel Lin... non ne avevo proprio idea!!
su wiki.answers dice di si per diversi motivi.

questo è quello che c'è scritto:

There is... Evidences:
1. There is a "to be continued" banner seen on the last episode
2. There are lots of unconfirmed things like if Yuan Xiang Qin's retinitis pigmentosa will be slightly cured, because there are ways like vitamin A intake, and visual prosthetics to avoid her being blind; and the result of her pregnancy test.
3. How about Ah Jin and Christine's wedding party in Taiwan?
4. It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss again are both top - rating.
Maybe It Started With A Kiss 3 will be premiered on the end of 2009...like They Kiss again....I guess it could be called "The Last Kiss"... or "The Precious Kiss"...

* I doubt that there will be a started with a kiss 3 for 1 main reason, the guy that wrote the manga died, and the director wants to stay true to the original story, seeing as the manga guy couldn't write the rest of the story out from his grave, I HIGHLY doubt there will be a season 3.... ( oh and also, the to be continued refers to the clip at the end of episode 20 season 2 where they are walking to the hospital...)

ditemi che ne pensate
bho...anche io ho letto in giro di una possibile terza stagione del drama però non so se è vera questa notizia...ho dei dubbi...fatto è che se la dovessero fare sarebbe una storia completamente inventata di sana pianta perchè la storia dell manga si conclude con la seconda serie (in cui già il finale è stato inventato in quanto l'autrice non ha fatto in tempo a concludere la storia per la prematura morte ).