Discussione: Tomohisa Yamashita
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 13-11-2020, 18:27
L'avatar di miakaxyz
miakaxyz miakaxyz non è connesso
Administrator

Drama Master FushigiYuugi Games Winner FushigiYuugi Games Winner 
Predefinito Riferimento: Tomohisa Yamashita

Yamapi non scriveva da molto sui social dopo le polemiche che c'erano state su uno scandalo.
Vi riporto la traduzione della sua lettera pubblicata su Instagram, dove conferma la sua uscita dall'agenzia Johnny's .

To those who are always supporting me, the most important people to me

Within these three months, l seriously thought about the things I've done so far, from the past till now, my future direction, I've reconsidered my options, and my final decision is to leave Johnny's Jimusho.

Johnny's Jimusho, a place which nurtured me, home to Yamashita Tomohisa. Leaving the Jimusho, l plan to continue with my childhood dreams, taking a new step forward. All these important decisions were taught to me by the Jimusho, all those buddies who grew up together with me as well as all my fans.

To Johnny san, I'm forever grateful. It's him who made a young naive boy like me realize there's such a sparkling world out there, it's also him who put me on such a spectacular stage.

"A real superstar is someone who could move his audience even with just his hands in his pockets. So you need to work hard." Words like these which Johnny san said to me are still ringing in my ears.

In order to achieve the superstar quality which Johnny san had advised me on, l will use my own initiative to carry on my journey.

In these 24 years, I've received warm advice, uncountable love from so many people, you all gave me strength and hope which l can't possibly express in words. I can't thank you all enough.

Lastly, to the people who have always been so kind to me, and still continuously encouraging me, Mary san, Julie san, Takizawa kun, Kamenashi and everyone else in the Jimusho, I'm truly grateful to all of you.

Last but not least, to all of you who've been so supportive of me,
I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely grateful.

Yamashita Tomohisa