Discussione: Joong Ki Song
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 30-01-2023, 15:26
L'avatar di miakaxyz
miakaxyz miakaxyz non è connesso
Administrator

Drama Master FushigiYuugi Games Winner FushigiYuugi Games Winner 
Predefinito Riferimento: Joong Ki Song

Song Joong Ki ha annunciato il suo matrimonio con Katy Louise Saunders, da cui aspetta un figlio.
L'annuncio è stato fatto appena hanno registrato il matrimonio; tramite l'agenzia ha dichiarato:
I promised to continue my life together with Katy Louise Saunders, who has supported me and is someone I have spent valuable time with as we cherished each other.

She has a kind heart and has lived her life full of passion. She is an amazing person, so amazing that I admire her.

Thanks to her, I am becoming a better person today.

Naturally, we dreamed of creating a happy family together. We have put in a lot of effort to hold each other’s promises to truth, and we are sincerely thankful as a new life has entered our lives.

Today, based on our deep trust and love for each other, we are returning from registering our marriage to begin life as a married couple.

— Song Joong Ki
Non conoscevo bene la ragazza, erano girate voci in questi mesi, ma avevo capito che era un'attrice inglese. Leggendo bene però lei è praticamente vissuta in Italia e ha recitato come protagonista nel film famoso "Tre metri sopra il cielo" e altri film italiani.

Alla fine "Vincenzo" si è sistemato con un'italiana